RavenClaw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Humor) weight loss program

Go down

(Humor) weight loss program Empty (Humor) weight loss program

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:13 am

An over weight man wishing to lose weight searches the web looking for a weight loss program, sees an offer "LOSE 10LBS FOR $10 IN ONE WEEK". Interested, he signs up. The next day, a totally (censored) woman shows up with a sign around her neck that says "IF YOU CAN CATCH ME, YOU CAN HAVE ME". Captivated, the man chases her until he is totally exhausted and gives up. This happens everyday for a week. Surprisingly, at the end of the week he has lost 10lbs.

So, he signs up for the next offer of "LOSE 20LBS FOR $20 IN ONE WEEK" , he signs up again.

The next day, a very beautiful (censored) woman appears at his doorstep ( the most beautiful woman the man has ever seen) with a sign around her neck that says "IF YOU CAN CATCH ME, YOU CAN HAVE ME". The man, again, chases her until he is totally exhausted and gives up. Again, This happens everyday for a week. At the end of the week he has lost another 20lbs.

Finally, still interested the man signs up for the most intense segment in the weight loss program, 40lbs in one week for $40 dollars. The next day, a muscular MAN with rippling muscles everywhere appears on his doorstep totally (censored) with a sign around his neck that says "IF I CATCH YOU, THEN I CAN HAVE YOU !!".

THE MAN MET HIS WEIGHT LOSS GOAL !!

Back to top Go down

(Humor) weight loss program Empty lol

Post  Admin Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:05 pm

haha good one ob Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://ravenclaw.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum