RavenClaw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you can use to main charter at same time

Go down

you can use to main charter at same time Empty you can use to main charter at same time

Post  Guest Mon May 24, 2010 9:58 am

here how it works
you must have two account's
using two e-mail's for each logging account
1) log-in with one account get it started in the game
2.) log-in with the 2nd account now, after you get the first one going

make each account have its very own e-mail

to be able to log-in with two account you need to do this! other wise get punt out of the game or error!
go to the game folder find "Atlantica.exe" make a copy of it then past it on desktop, rename it "Atlantica2.exe" then put it into game folder! make anew shortcut to it on desktop should read like "shortcut Atlantica2.exe" use that to log-in with 2nd account no error!

game folder location: C:\nDoors\Atlantica

you can use to main charter at same time Twoaccountsametime
keep inmind they do a update! you need to redo Atlantica2.exe by the step above only
no need to redo the shortcut as long it the same name use for the 2nd Atlantica.exe

keep inmind you need a lot of ram and good video card to handle it.

this was from AO-Teck heads support
reffer: xfire

then to log-in do the normal way, alt & tab or alt + delete + Ctrl keys

this is not a hack or anything

when ether charter are moving to a new location or area minnie map act's up or terrain lag loading up. beside other things

great way to craft and use the other main to do quest beside ldp with the other. not to do quest with both charter or battles that would be a bet hard to switch between both of them. war i think best only log-in with on the other maybe attack, then you have real trouble keeping track of them

Last edited by Obraino on Tue May 25, 2010 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

you can use to main charter at same time Empty Re: you can use to main charter at same time

Post  Guest Tue May 25, 2010 7:56 am

seem there some bugs to this

going to try another way maybe it work better, clone the whole game folder into a another folder see if it workout better.

going to try make a copy of the whole folder and place it into "C:\nDoors"
rename the new folder C:\nDoors\Atlantica2
then make a new short to Atlantica.exe from that C:\nDoors\Atlantica2 folder to run the 2nd account off that, this way it don't try to leach on files being use by account 1 (C:\nDoors\Atlantica) and use this folder for the 2nd account (C:\nDoors\Atlantica2)

when there any update have to copy the files with-in C:\nDoors\Atlantica to C:\nDoors\Atlantica2 folder so it too is update

Back to top Go down

you can use to main charter at same time Empty Re: you can use to main charter at same time

Post  Guest Tue May 25, 2010 8:46 am

keep inmind you need a very large hard drive to do this with and a lot of ram (me 2gb) and good video card (ATi 1600pro 512mb ram) i can get away with ok.

almost copy the whole folder now 10min left to copy it.
i copying it to desktop, then rename it to Atlantica2 folder then move it to C:\nDoors folder
after i see how it workout then

[if it workout good! best defrag C: drive afterward! the game folder is very large in size]
you can use to main charter at same time Atlantica2

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 25, 2010 10:50 am

will i going to test see how it turns out, i update this post if it workout without any error or goof up's

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 25, 2010 12:47 pm

everything ran fine
a miner bug windows error report popup and close the 2nd account game down.

other wise i ran it again ran ok reload the game again nice no error

i would turn down the graphic setting down maybe #3 on both games running at the same time.

made a new shortcut to the 2nd AO game to C:\nDoors\Atlantica2\Atlantica.exe to desktop

i may have something running in the back ground checking now

i remove avast anti-virus program and replace it with Microsoft security essentials its not a resource hug i try again soon after all been check with:
*Spybot - Search & Destroy
*Microsoft security essentials

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 25, 2010 1:18 pm

Microsoft Security Essentials
download page: http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

i was turn onto it long time all go by others
its totally free to get as will, full coverage
only as a anti-virus software

seem a lot of gamers love this one some reason

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 25, 2010 7:27 pm

will one can log-in with two account and have to main charter playing, but best with a video card that is i think a SLi type video or dual video cards in ones system. with a super speed connect to the internet less lag DSL (ADSL) or better.

video card single type you may have screen lag and single type video card with two games running would be a bet much to run on. or the game may stop or lockup one of the two games.

trouble i found is on my end is screen lag from using 1 video card and using a wireless (54mb) system 15mb download and 5mb upload.

but i think it can be done with a Video card SLi type and high speed connection dsl or better.

best have two game folder's main one stay the same make a copy of it and run the 2nd account off it

over all 95% it can be done! is it easy no

switch between the two game Tab & Alt work easy, will it freeze up yes it can do that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum