RavenClaw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still here!!

2 posters

Go down

Still here!! Empty Still here!!

Post  Jessabella Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:09 pm

Hi Guys!!

not gone...just...don't want to keep playing and ending up hating the game because of the stupid computer. My computer IS dead..was the motherboard, but I'm getting a new computer in the next 2-3 weeks..then I'll be on again.
School has been...interesting to say the least...the only one class I'm like OMFG is psych of the adolescent..and only because my teacher is president of the fucking crazy wagon and not only says a small "prayer" at the beginning of class, but gave us a page with verses from the bible that we have to memorize, will be part of the tests AND he makes the student sing them..to nursery or some fucking thing like that...and I can only stare at them. Apparently the only other class I can take this semester is child psych and HE IS THE TEACHER...so...my counselor suggested I speak to the nut-job so I'll keep you posted as how that goes. BUT in a cheerier note...for me "New Testament" class, is cool...hitorical view of it..not crazy wagon thing there..and there is a British 24 hunk..that OMG so want to invite him over for a study session when my kids are not home =D. As usual (yes...I'd love to shag him)...I will probably do NOTHING and be sweet and smile whenever he looks my way...ain't such a good person??????? =D. Started working out so I'm in pain..and I have a major sinus infection..so..life has been...challenging..I miss ALL of you...don't think I'm gone..will be back soon...until then..just write stuff here??? =D

Love ya!!!

Jess queen
Jessabella
Jessabella

Back to top Go down

Still here!! Empty Re: Still here!!

Post  Zigabar Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:40 pm

I MISS YOU!~~ Sad Sad Sad
Zigabar
Zigabar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: