RavenClaw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guildie stuff

3 posters

Go down

guildie stuff Empty guildie stuff

Post  Admin Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:09 am

making some changes guys but need to know few things first. can u all write ur nd and gd times that are best for u, think guild will start running 1 nd a week and king do the weekend ones. Guild ones me jess and vev will run if u give us ur times that way we can fit in everyone to do something weekly. if u hate dungeons its ok just do town quests when u can, even 1 a day is better than none. a good nation wants us to join but they are planning war with order nation so its gonna b ugly, we can wait for war to end or join now but we could lose town if we get caught up in the mess, no doubt they will bleed us dry just because we b in warring nation oh and this nation king could b leaving and his take over is a war man too worse in fact. cant say too much here cos its open but pm me if u need anymore info.

higher lvl players can ask to run nd with someone like meanmo just to get the hang of how it works so u can run it alone if u want to eventually. if u want any gd keys shout and officers or anyone can run when im offline. i try to b here bit more too but im planning break tbh but want guild sorted b4 i go, any suggestions talk to vev or me and we can get this guild sorted out. bottom line is if u want better nation b prepared for war cos they all do and b ready to have bids. covenant nation is out but if u want any other just say, i go where u want to go.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://ravenclaw.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

guildie stuff Empty Re: guildie stuff

Post  Admin Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:13 am

oh and forgot to say big ty to members that work hard, we got good guild with no nobs (cept vev0 which is rare most have 1 at least and u can tell me anything that i can do to help more i wont bite.
glori has been kicked too i didnt know he was causing shit till vev told me today, anyone could have said i would kick him on ur word alone dont have to see it myself. thats about it Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:29 am

next thing officers, we need to know who wants to keep there spots cos fallen has gone away for few weeks and im guessing fubble hates being one (love him tho) its ok just need to know who wants to take a spot cos there r 2 to go, jess is great as one so i hope she stays, its a spot for someone who can run dungeons and sort out guild when we offline and answer guild ads, any lvl really can do it and we going to start giving officers something for doing the job too, let us know if u want it.

guild crafting and fund
no reason why we cant craft u items using fund just shout but u need to b doing something for it, thats running gc or dungeons or helping guildies, or town quests, and persuading residents. u can use it to borrow money if u need it fast but if it isnt returned guild will suffer and i will kj ur arses.
if u want gc slot for whatever reason mail guildies saying leave spot free cos mail works now Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessabella Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:52 am

Okay...i think it all sounds good, but I was thinking to get whole guild more involved too =), I will start asking as soon as I login if anyone need help. I have few friends, and I'll get in their asses about doing stuff...and participating. Don't worry..I'll get that going. Ziggy was saying that she had a guild forum (not used anymore) that is more friendly and already organized with calendars and such, she's gonna be looking into that and would turn it to you if you wanted binnie. She also wants to help. BUT ANYWAYS I was thinking that we should start a thread for help open to EVERYONE, so if anyone need help with certain quest, or place, to post it there. We can all see it, see the times the help is more or less requested and plan things that way. So we help, we know who's helping, and guildies feel more part of a group than loners and also start doing more stuff..and helping. That way we all win? =) Okay..friend to go shopping is here..so I'll keep this short and add later =D

santa

Jess
Jessabella
Jessabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigabar Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:34 am

Jessabella wrote:Okay...i think it all sounds good, but I was thinking to get whole guild more involved too =), I will start asking as soon as I login if anyone need help. I have few friends, and I'll get in their asses about doing stuff...and participating. Don't worry..I'll get that going. Ziggy was saying that she had a guild forum (not used anymore) that is more friendly and already organized with calendars and such, she's gonna be looking into that and would turn it to you if you wanted binnie. She also wants to help. BUT ANYWAYS I was thinking that we should start a thread for help open to EVERYONE, so if anyone need help with certain quest, or place, to post it there. We can all see it, see the times the help is more or less requested and plan things that way. So we help, we know who's helping, and guildies feel more part of a group than loners and also start doing more stuff..and helping. That way we all win? =) Okay..friend to go shopping is here..so I'll keep this short and add later =D

santa

Jess

Yes yes Smile I would love to help any way I can. Unfortunately, I'm one of the lower level guildies Sad BUT I'm working to change that Very Happy But until then, I'm available to help with forum. To Binnie: I'll pm you the link to my old forum (Obviously no longer in use) and if you want it, you can have it, if not, you can use it as possible format or ideas for this forum? Anyways, you can do what you want with it ^^I guess there's a Town Quest competition for a date with the infamous Zigabar?! I'm game! Twisted Evil SO COMMON PEOPLE STEP IT UP Very Happy
Zigabar
Zigabar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum