RavenClaw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umm.......

Go down

Umm....... Empty Umm.......

Post  ZelosW Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:25 pm

Hi guys and gals,

I figured it was very rude of me to just leave like this especially after all the help I've received from u all (I feel ungrateful). I asked Jess to tell u about my decision (thx Jess) but i really shud say it myself. I'm bad with words so plz bear with me ^^.
I wish my schedule wasnt so different from most of the guildies'. I've been missing most G events coz i either log in when ur afk, or ur on when im afk/auto-battle/sleeping/etc, which makes some of u think im a quiet type (and mistake me for a guy? Embarassed ) while im not. Anyway, there's been a battle between me and my sister to c who's gonna end up in whose G and i've finally given up to her (as usual), mainly bcoz we'd b able to do more activities together.
I apologize for the sudden decision. Thx Jess for helping me throughout Marksburg; we made it just in time for my quests so i really appreciated it. Queen and Fallen helped at the beginning, thx a lot. Thx Vev for gathering ppl for me on Saturday morning, even tho it was 20 min b4 i had to go to work ^^. Thx others for trying to help me.

Thats about it and this is getting long. I was very comfy in the G despite all the pervertedness. Sorry for being rude, and thank you for all u did to me.

Zel

ZelosW

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum