RavenClaw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

glitch in guild

2 posters

Go down

glitch in guild Empty glitch in guild

Post  Admin Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:28 pm

tec wrote to gm about no gc slot

Thank you for writing to Atlantica Online Customer Support. This is GM Chaplin and I have read your ticket regarding your Guild Craft
Reservation Slot not increasing. Thank you for your patience. Please be informed that our Technical Team has confirmed this to be a
glitch. We have already alerted our developers about the problem so they may fix it. In the meantime, we would like to ask for your
patience and understanding regarding the issue. We will update you on the issue via our announcements page so please check it from
time to time. If you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.
We hope you have a pleasant day.

then noticed we arent being able to send mails to guild, takes our money and will so i wrote this...

hi, someone from tech support is fixing the fact we have no extra craft slot when guild reached lvl 100. Then around 3 wees ago i noticed i couldnt send guild mail and posted ticket. GM posted back its compatibility issue however today i asked all guild members to send mail and not one of us can. The game takes our will and money everytime but no mail appears. Problem is i need to speak with members alot and i cannot send 50 mails a time. This is getting a little frustrating as guild just seems glitched. Can you help us and maybe compensate for loss of mail money and missing craft slot? Many thanks. RavenClaw GL.

what they said back....

Thank you for writing to Atlantica Onlne Customer Support.

This is GM Shakespeare and i have received your message.

Please be informed that we are still working into this issue. Please be rest assured that we are doing our best in resolving this in the soonest possible time.

We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding towards this matter.

Thank you for your support and good day

the nobs

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://ravenclaw.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

glitch in guild Empty Re: glitch in guild

Post  Aztec Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:51 am

Still nothing, here's the latest message

Dear Petrick,

Thank you for writing to Atlantica Onlne Customer Support.

This is GM Shakespeare and i have received your message.

Please be informed that i have sent a follow up to our technical team regarding this matter. We will give you an update as soon as i hear from them.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,
[GM]Shakespeare
Atlantica Online Support
Aztec
Aztec

Back to top Go down