RavenClaw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=)

2 posters

Go down

=) Empty =)

Post  ReiraSan Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:41 am

k, this gonna be hard to say..
well..i wasnt so active, everybody saw..
now i came here to confirm my..'quit'..(idk if im in guild xD but anyways..)
well, the some reasons of it binnie knows..but i have some friends wo im missing a lot and i think i have give some reasons for them.
hm, im quitting for sometime, i cant say it gonna be forever, bcoz i did it one time and back.

the reasons for it:
1- im having some troubles on my house..my grandpa is almost dying, i have to see him dying..and the since the first time that i saw it..the image didnt erase anymore..and i feel a hole on my heart, like i said to binnie, to think about it..
2- i have to study, the end of the year is coming and i NEED enter on a college and move from my parents house..
3- to complete my study thing, im trying to get help to do a college in usa or canada, but its a hard thing, they just help 3 ppl in usa and 5~7 in canada, for everyone in brazil..i have to increase my english skill xD, and i have to study normal things to get this help..idk if ill get this, but i really hope so..and stark can prove it o/, he helped me a little. well actually he gave me this idea.
4- tbh..idk if the problem is my grandpa thing, or some others pessoal things..but i had problem with depression, and im feeling this problem is backing, so i dont want do nothing, dont wanna play, dont wanna study, sometimes i dont wanna talk...this things..
5- for the ppl who gonna say 'ah shes playing another game', i just can say to u..its not a lie, but its not true..in this game if u spend ur hours online, playing or not, u won things called salary and tech, and it helps u, and there is a way to get xp without play too, so yes im logged, my xfire can prove that, but im not playing.

im missing, and i gonna miss u more guys, mainly for veven, jessa, quenny, bris, lexee(even with our fight..or kind of fight..) an bin. tnx guys for the laughs and the good times, tnx for everything..and bin, tnx for trust and listen me xD..and help.(idk if i missed someone, if i did, sorry.)

im gonna try be at least a little active here on the forum, but i cant promise.

i hope u a good game and fun, love u guys, already missing u=)
ReiraSan
ReiraSan

Back to top Go down

=) Empty MAIH MAIH

Post  Veven Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:57 am

Exclamation Question Exclamation Question flower If you ever need a laugh, I'd drink gasoline and jump into a bonfire and make an explosion of happiness just for you. Take care of yourself buddy and remember "Good friends are closer than you think."
Veven
Veven

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum